Monday, January 18, 2010

If my new house were a catalog...


...it'd be Pottery Barn. Is it terrible that I love everything in their catalog?  I feel devoid of a sense of style but it's just that everything is so darn pretty!

Things I would really like to have in my house:

1. My living room: Manhattan leather couches with light blue paint on the wall and red accents. I absolutely love this look!


















2. My bedroom: Toile! My old soul hearts toile! A little 1700's France right in our bedroom, you can't get more romantic than that.
































3. My dining room: the Benchwright dining table has so much character. It's industrial design is reminiscent  of an early-20th century work table and I think it would look amazing with the chandelier that I fell in love with in Miami (see earlier post).



No comments:

Post a Comment